DON'T JUST BE GOOD - BE MARVELOUS!

Looking for the latest in cosmetics, fragrance and fashion? Look no further!

Interested in natural ways to enhance your love life, treat pain, find that extra energy and over all wellness? I can help you!

Online parties available so you don't need to be local!
(U.S. residents only!)



Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Gracefully Aging

We all want to look youthful, but as we age so does our skin.  Diet, exercise and drinking plenty of water certainly help in the fight against looking our age, but there is more to winning the battle.

Taking care of your skin is as important, if not more so, than anything else you can do to keep folks guessing if you are the mom or the older sister.  I know, lately I have been mistaken for my 22 year old daughter's big sister numerous times.  I credit this to not tanning, protecting my face against the aging rays of the sun and tanning beds, and a great skin care regimen.

Until I started selling Avon I really didn't do much to take care of my face other than grocery store facial products.  Not that anything is wrong with those, but in order to really take care of your skin you need a good morning and evening 'system' of products that are used consistantly.

Now I realize that many tend to think of Avon as their granny's discount store for makeup, lotions, nail polish and perfume, but nothing could be further from the truth.  This is not your grandmother's Avon!

Remember when Alpha Hydroxy hit the market, a then cutting edge skin care discovery?  It was Avon who introduced it to the world.  Avon spends a lot of money on research and development, bringing many of the best products to the consumers ahead of other, high-end brands.  In fact, I believe our products are better, and certainly they cost far less than the department store brands. 

The Anew Genics products introduced YouthGen to the market upon Avon's discovery of an actual youth gene in our skin and how to stimulate it as we age with the Genics line of additions to the skin care line:

*Youthgen Technology according to AVON:  In skin cells, Youth Gene activity declines with age.  The patented Youthgen Technology in ANEW Genics is designed to help boost Youth Gene activity, and help skin cells to act healthier and younger, reigniting your skin cell youth power.  This technology also helps to increase the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid, which are key components to youthful looking skin.  (based on in Vitro experiments in 3D reconstructed skin) 

I'm now a reformed skeptic, as I have used the Anew Reversalist line for the past 2 years.  Recently, as I'm pushing toward 50 in just about 2 months, I switched to the Anew Ultimate line.  I also added the new products, Anew Clinical Pro-Line Eraser and Anew Clinical Absolute Even (the Anew Clinical line targets specific issues/concerns).  Twice in about a week's span I was asked if my daughter and I are sisters.  Yes, it did my ego good!  I have been guessed a number of years younger than my rapidly fading 49!

Not sure which regimen is right for you?  Take the Avon Skin Care Quiz, then take advantage of the many specials on skin care products in this campaign by shopping the Campaign 8 Brochure and clicking on "shop my eBrochure" on the page!!

www.youravon.com/martigardner





No comments: